If you are not sure of the funding for your trip, please contact your Division Administrator to confirm BEFORE booking. Travel booked through the incorrect portal will not be reimbursed.
Travel booking and expense reimbursement requirements differ depending on your funding source – please select your funding source to view the relevant guidelines:
AS OF MAY 31, 2019 UW HEALTH'S CONCUR WILL BE RETIRED - DO NOT USE
This ONLY applies to UWMF/UW Health - NOT UW’s TravelWIse Concur or Fox World Travel
THIS SITE WILL BE UPDATED AND MORE INFO PROVIDED ONCE AVAILABLE.
- Will your trip use split funding? View thedom_travel_booking_policy_comparison.pdf
- All flights must be booked through Concur or Fox World Travel – there are separate accounts and logins for UW-Madison vs UW Health – travel must be booked through the correct login (matching this trip’s funding) in order to be reimbursed.
- Hotels should be cost-compared through Concur, but there are several options for booking the reservation.
- Driver Authorization is required for all vehicle-related reimbursements (vehicle rental, mileage, tolls, gas, and parking). Vehicle rentals must be booked with Concur.
- Meals: UW-Health reimburses exact meal costs, up to a maximum of $70 per day, and itemized receipts are required, while UW-Madison reimburses a set per diem rate and no receipts are required.
- Tips will only be reimbursed up to 20%.
- All reimbursements must be submitted within 90 days of the last day of travel.
- If you travel under both UW-Madison and UW Health funding, then you will need to register two separate logins with Concur.
- If you are using Professional Funds, follow UW Health guidelines. If you are using grant funding, follow UW-Madison guidelines.
- If a dually employed physician is calling Fox World Travel, they must identify themselves according to which entity is paying for travel (UW-Madison or UW Health).
- UW purchasing cards (p-cards) may NOT be used to pay for UW Health reservations.